Friday, September 12, 2008
Continuing on with my favorite things… on to the letter “B”:
- Bishop our Boxer: Do I get double points for that one??? Bishop is seriously the best dog ever- no offense to those of you who think yours is 🙂 He is such a sweet dog and quite the people-pleaser. And as for the Boxer breed as a whole- I highly recommend them! My brother and sister-in-law just got a precious little girl boxer and they love her to death! Okay enought of that- you get it… Boxers are the greatest breed ever and I LOVE my dog!
- The BIBLE: greatest book ever written!
- Bubble Baths: More double points! Yes! After a long day, I just love to relax in a nice hot, sudsy, bubble bath. Wish I had time to take more of them…
- Baking: another favorite of mine!
- Baseball players: Well only one in particular… Mike hates when I brag about him, but I have to- that’s what a wife is for right? My hubby grew up playing baseball and even played 2 seasons for the Colorado Rockies! He hates being dubbed “the baseball player” and that’s definitely NOT all he’s good at. Mike’s talented in so many other ways (surfing, art, carpentry/building things, fixing things, being the greatest hubby ever… etc.) However, to me, playing on a minor league team is an incredible accomplishment & I’m proud to say that MY husband did that! 🙂
- Bubblegum: can’t get enough of it!
Well, I think that’s all I’ve got in the “B” category. I’m sure many more will pop in my head after the fact! hah It always works that way, doesn’t it?!