Tuesday, September 16, 2008
A few of my Favorite things beginning with “C” are:
- Coldstone: 3 Words… Birthday Cake Re-mix! YUMMO!! There’s got to be some sort of addictive drug in it. I’m not even kidding!
- Cooking: LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I’ll have to start posting recipes on here after I get through this Alphabet series!
- Camping: Sitting by the fire with good friends, Roasting Marshmallows, Cooking a hot dog on a stick, Relaxing and having no where to be… SO FUN! As soon as the weather cools off a bit- I’m feeling a camping trip!!!!!
- Chick Flicks: my favorite kind of movie! I’m a sucker for a story with a happy ending… who cares if they’re all basically the same. Boy meets girl, Boy falls in love with girl, Boy loses girl, but in the end gets her back and all is well with the world! So predictable, but I love it! I’m THAT person that starts reading a book, but flips to the end to make sure it will turn out how i like it… and then… and only then will I continue to read it. haha Sad… I know!
- CHRISTMAS: FAVORITE HOLIDAY… hands down! And no, not because of getting presents. I just love the whole Christmas season! There is profound meaning behind the holiday- it celebrates our Savior’s birth! Second to that is all the tradition that comes with the holiday (and I LOVE tradition): Playing Christmas music (I’ll let you in on a little secret… I actually pull out my Christmas tunes mid- November haha… I can’t help myself!), Decorating the Christmas tree, the SMELL of the Christmas tree, the togetherness of family, baking/decorating cookies, Drinking hot chocolate (on a day that the temperature drops below the 90′s hah), Christmas Decorations, Driving around in the evening looking at the lights , ahhhh I get so excited thinking about it!!!!!!!! And I’m extra excited for THIS Christmas because it will be my first Christmas with Mike since we’ve been married… That means I get to decorate OUR house & we get to learn eachother’s old traditions and also start new ones together! EXCITEMENT!
- The Carribbean: I love the slow-pace and beautiful beaches in the Carribbean. If I could retire there one day… I totally would!
That’s all I’ve got for now… Until next time!