Friday, October 10, 2008
- Music: One of my passions…
- Michael: My favorite person & my best friend
- March 8, 2008: My favorite day ever thus far! The day we got married
- Margheritas: mmm mmm MMMM (i think i mentioned them in my “C” post when I mentioned Chilis) But I can’t leave it out… 2-for-1 Raspberry margeritas from Chilis- gotta be up there on my favorites list!!
- Mail: and no not any mail- i LOATHE Junk mail and annoying Credit Card applications!!!! What I mean is the good old-fashioned hand-written note/card kind of mail! There’s just something about opening the mail box and finding a card that someone took the time to write and send to you. I just love it. I don’t know why? Maybe because we have become so dependant on technology these days (which necessarily a bad thing- I love my electronics)… but facebook, e-mail, myspace, text messages don’t give you that same “fuzzy” feeling that good old actual MAIL mail does. I guess what i’m trying to say is it’s nice to find a hand-written card mixed in with all the junk mail and bills that arrive. It puts a smile on my face & is a nice change of pace from the frustration that usually comes from collecting the mail. Enough said.
Wow two posts in one day… I’m on fire!
Addition: MACARONI GRILL- YUM! I love that restaurant! I kinda forgot about it until I ate there the other night for my mom’s birthday How could i forget…