Wednesday, November 5, 2008
- Sacred Marriage: We are reading this book in Bible Study- it’s one of my all time favorite books… Such great perspective on what marriage is suppossed to look like. I recommend everyone should read it!
- SALS lunch special: what a deal! I love good deals!
- “Seriously?!”: It’s been made aware to me by my lovely co-worker Phil, that I say Seriously… A LOT. hah
- Saturday mornings: My favorite time of the week. It’s the only time I get to sleep in… and I LOVE IT!
- Sloppy Joes: mmm Reminds me of Childhood
- Snow-Skiing: Another thing I’ve really got the itch to do!!!! We went out to Colorado for spring break in college… SUCH a fun trip! I love to ski!
- Slurpees in the Summertime
- SUBS: I could probably eat a good turkey sub every day for the rest of my life! I have no idea why i love them so much! Probably b/c we had the best sub shop around in my hometown- 620 Subs… the best ever! They knew my name there haha B/C I’d go there in between classes for lunch when I was going to FAU (Sad, I know)