Friday, March 20, 2009
1. FIRST Prom Date? Sophomore year- Troy Kemp
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? negative
3. FIRST alcoholic beverage? hmm… maybe a smirnoff? i can’t even remember…
4. FIRST job? in highschool I worked at my dad’s office and also at Chik-fil-A…
5. FIRST car? VW Passat… I LOVED that car…
6. FIRST person to text you today? Mike
7. FIRST person you thought of this morning? Mike… I always call him to make sure he made it to work safe- for some reason i wake up all panicy, wanting to know he’s safe.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs Capparelli
9. Where did you go on your FIRST airplane ride? gosh… i have no idea? my parents have travelled with us since we were babies… probably Ohio or something?
10. Who was your FIRST best friend… and do you still talk? Jess Scharmann- and YES we still talk! She was my Maid of Honor & we’re still best friends… clearly! 🙂
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? umm probably Jess’s house… ironically her house was my last sleep-over too 🙂
12. FIRST person you talked to today? see question 7
13. Who’s wedding were you in the first time? I was a flower girl in a bunch of weddings when I was little… not sure who’s wedding was my first? But the first wedding I was a Bridesmaid in was Jon & Christa’s wedding.
14. FIRST thing you did this morning? scratch Bishop’s big fuzzy face & tell him goodmorning… he’s been sleeping on our floor since Dan & Heather moved in.
15. FIRST concert you ever went to? Celine Dion with Jess- 2nd row baby! 🙂
16. FIRST tattoo? none
17. FIRST piercing? my parents got my ears pierced when I was like 6 months old so people would stop complimenting their cute little “boy” haha – HELLO – that had me dressed in pink… wasn’t that a tip-off people?!
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Brazil
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? i have absolutely no idea… a Disney movie… maybe Little Mermaid? i rembemer me and my cousins singing like arial and playing in my pool when i was like 4…
20. FIRST detention? I only had 1 detention ever- 10th grade… Mrs. Cork gave me a detention for being late to class 3 times… SERIOUSLY that was retarded! Her class was right after lunch & if you were in her class but not seated- she still counted you late… UGH i’m still bitter about that one!
21. FIRST state you lived in? FLORIDA baby… born & raised!
22. FIRST roommate? my brother- we lived together my freshman year… then Heather moved in with me for the summer when dan went home haha & now they are both roommates again… Ironic…
23. FIRST instrument you learned to play? piano… but i can’t hardly remember anything
24. FIRST pet? Muffin… our 100 lb Rottweiler… haha yes, that was REALLY her name
25. How old were you when you had your FIRST kiss? 15 i think