Thursday, May 14, 2009
Okay… so I’m back after quite a LONG hiatus… YIKES!
Here’s what’s been going on in my life as of lately (in a nutshell):
- My Brother and S.I.L. moved in with us for about 3 months starting at the beginning of February.
- Yes that equals 4 adults + 2 dogs (Boxers… which w/ their hyperactive personality is basically like having 4 dogs hah) in our small place.
- It was a little chaotic to say the least. Blogging went on the back burner for a while.
- They just got an apartment and got all settled in about 2 weeks ago.
- I got my Bike fixed and Mike bought one over at Target (Surprisingly CHEAPER than Walmart- makes me a little skeptical about the WALLY MART “lowest prices”)
- Mike & I have been biking our little hearts out- and LOVING it! It’s probably one of my favorite things to do…
- I discovered SciFit MCT Oil (i actually don’t purchase it through this website… so i can’t verify the validity of it… but that’s the info on the product). One of our Doctors that we consult with recommended it & everyone at work has the craze. I even got Mike onto it! I take a teaspoon right when I get home from work… and then Mike and I go biking- it TOTALLY gives me energy. I can bike way further… LOVE IT! Maybe its psychological? Who knows hah! Somedays, I’ll even take it before breakfast to jump start my day! It’s pure UNsaturated fat… so it’s not bad for you (AKA doesn’t store as FAT on your body)… it’s just ready for your body to immediately use as energy (or something like that). Not to mention it curbes your appetite slightly, so when I get home from my bike Ride… I don’t scarf down my dinner like a wolf. haha Anyways pretty cool stuff. Between the biking and the MCT OIL, I’m hoping to drop the extra pound-age that i’ve put on since I got married. BLAH! I’ll let ya know how it works…
- Mike finished our new travertine Backsplash & also put custom wood molding around the windows on the main floor (he want’s to eventually do ALL the windows in the house). I’ll have to post some pictures… i love it!!!!
- Next project= Tearing out a wall, framing out a closet, and installing wood floors/Stairs. It will be a little while before we start this endeavor…. I HOPE! haha
- I discovered this tasty little treat this week: Cinnamon & Brown sugar almonds
- Tonight I’ve got the grand opening of AHF’s new showroom… scurried around like a maniac trying to find something to wear, and I settled on a simple black coctail dress (dressed up w/ heals & chadelier earrings)… hopefully it’ll be the “appropriate attire” hah If not… oh well!
- Oh- also- I’m going to sign up for a 6-week online Photography course… and I’m totally excited about it! I’ll post pictures as the class goes on! It starts in the middle of June SWWEEET! 🙂
Alrighty… that’s about all I can think of. I’ll be back to start my regular Meal Plan’s on Mondays…