Friday, May 15, 2009
Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 ATE 9 (7-8-9)… hah okay… CORNY!!
Katie tagged me to do this a few weeks ago, and I’m FINALLY getting around to it:
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Putting Wood floors/stairs in my house… I hate how nasty the carpet has gotten w/ the dog (this is a pipe dream… prob not happening for a while)
- Going to the beach this weekend with Mike & the dog
- Doing some Biking this weekend!
- How about… I’m just plain excited for the WEEKEND!!!!!
- Lunch with Jess on Sunday
- Starting up our next ladies Bible Study
- Having a day off of work- MEMORIAL DAY!!! Woo Hoo!
- Date night with Mike tomorrow night!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Worked all day
- Got to leave work an hour early!
- Tried on 3 dresses, only to end up wearing the one I originally intended to wear! (Why do we do this ladies??? why??? hah)
- Went to the AHF showroom grande opening w/ Alyssa
- Watched a gay man hit on my husband… SERIOUSLY dude… i was standing right next to him… didn’t you see the ring? and didn’y=t you hear Mike keep saying “… my WIFE… this… my WIFE… that” over and over. haha
- Got to watch Mike’s Commercial that he made for Absolute!
- Drank some really yummy iced coffee drink w/ Baileys in it… hey it was FREE 🙂
- Finally watched some DVR’s shows I’ve wanted to catch up on
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Get a Pedicure every week
- Go to Europe (Italy, Ireland, Greece & Switzerland)
- Do a Fiji / New Zealand / Australia trip
- Get my college body back (i’m seeing a trend ladies…)
- Hire a personal Trainer/Nutritionist (this would make the previous wish easy to obtain hah)
- Buy a MAC computer… ONE day… ONE day
- Devote more time to learning how to work my camera
- Get rid of my fear of Flying (it would really help w/ my #2 & # 3 wishes)
8 Shows I Watch:
- Dancing with the Stars
- House, M.D.
- Burn Notice
- Amazing Race
- Biggest Loser
- The Office