Friday, January 22, 2010
New Year’s Resolutions:
- Mike & I want to read through the entire Bible this year. I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never ever done it. I’ve was raised in a Christian home and was saved when I was about 5 years old. Almost 19 years and I’ve never read through the Bible. Sad but true. 3 1/2 years ago, I was at a funeral for a good friend’s little cousin. He died at the age of 13. James (the boy) had been in the middle of reading through the Bible for the 4th time. Talk about convicting.
- Get back to my pre-wedding /marriage weight. I’ve lost just under 17 lbs (16.8 to be exact! hah) since December 1st… so we are almost there!
- Get back into Meal Planning! This tremendously helped me save money when I did this… and this helps with planning healthier meals. I sort of fell of the band wagon when I joined Jenny Craig. Poor Mike has been on his own for food. But not i’m only doing half the week on Jenny & the other half will be home cooked Meals. So back to the Menu Planning.
- Use my gym Membership more than a couple of times a month. haha Katie I’ll see ya there!
- Devote some time to learning more about my Camera, Photography, & Photoshop. I am fascinated with Photography, and desire to learn more about the technical side of it.
- Manage my time better. I’m so bad about leaving all the cleaning /housework until Saturdays. Then I’m all stressed about getting it done. I need to make a list and designate a day to each chore so that I only have to spend a little time each afternoon on them. Then on Saturday, I can actually RELAX (which is a foreign concept for me)!