Monday, March 1, 2010

Outback Honey Mustard

This Honey Mustard is DEAD-ON for Outback’s Honey Mustard. I seriously couldn’t tell the difference! It’s SO SO GOOD. Oh the things I’ve have been dipping in it ever since I made a batch… haha! If you like Honey Mustard, do yourself a favor and whip some of this up. It’s super easy, but not exactly the er… healthiest. haha┬áThis is my absolute favorite Honey Mustard to date! Try it!

Outback Honey Mustard

Source: Food.com

1 1/2 cups of Mayonnaise- the REAL stuff (I used Hellman's)
1/4 cup of Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard (do not substitute any other type of mustard)
1/2 a cup of Honey

Mix it all together and (Voila!) Outback Honey Mustard.

10 Responses to “Outback Honey Mustard”

Napa Valley Chicken Sandwich — July 30, 2011 @ 2:03 am

[...] key to this sandwich though is┬áthe honey mustard! It’s made from scratch and it takes the sandwich over-the-top. Now don’t go running [...]

Breanna — July 11, 2012 @ 11:54 am

Do you make an “outback” tangy tomato dressing?? it’s a ‘healthier’ dressing at outback (if you can even really say that) and it is TO.DIE.FOR. sooo good!! I’ve always looked for a bottled version or a recipe, but can never find one.. thanks!

Homemade Honey Mustard « The Oliver's Twist — October 25, 2012 @ 2:06 am

[...] for honey mustard. We didn’t have any honey mustard. Oops. Pinterest came through with this simple and delicious recipe that uses a scant three ingredients you probably already have: mayo, Dijon mustard, and honey (plus [...]

Meaghan — March 8, 2013 @ 9:12 am

Hi! Just wondering – how long do you think the leftovers of this will last? It made quite a bit and I’ve got it in a sealed container in the fridge. Thanks, love your site! And the Chicken Bacon Club was DELICIOUS!!

Elizabeth — March 26, 2013 @ 2:00 pm

Here is another (and I must say the Best) recipe for Honey Mustard Dressing. Use it to dress your favorite salad or dipping sauce…3 equal parts of 3 ingredients: 1 part Honey, 1 part Dijon, 1 part Mayonaisse. Mix and enjoy. It’s great because you can make as little or as much as you want. For one cup of dressing just mix 1/3 cup of each ingredient and voila! Honest people, this is the simplest, easiest, yummiest recipe EVER! Use it for dipping chicken strips, vegetables or anything you like.

Cecelia — March 30, 2013 @ 11:28 am

Didn’t have any honey, so I used blue agave syrup and it is delicious.

Chris — April 15, 2013 @ 10:47 am

Love your site!
    I have been trying to find a recipe for Japanese steakhouse mustard sauce???
    (not the runny type) does anybody out there know a recipe for this sauce?
    Thanks

Donna Gamary — October 1, 2013 @ 9:15 pm

Have made this several times. Used as a salad dressing, dipping
    sauce, and sandwich spread. Can’t get enough of it, so
    delicious!!!

Emily — June 7, 2014 @ 7:21 pm

I worked at Outback for several years & am obsessed with the honey mustard. I’ve made it home using different combos of mayo, honey & mustard, and THIS is the first I’ve come where it genuinely tastes exactly like the restaurant goodness! And trust me.. like I said, I’m obsessed! :) Thanks for this!!

• Tina replied: — June 13th, 2014 @ 8:56 am

What a huge compliment! So glad you think it tastes like it too! We make it all the time :)