Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sweet Potato Crusted Fish with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette

There is a nearby local restaurant called Leftovers that has a very unique (and delicious) menu.  It’s one of those places that I have yet to try something that I haven’t liked!

They have this phenomenal sweet potato crusted fish that I L.O.V.E.!  However, at a bank breaking $26-30 bucks a pop (depending on the type of fish you select), it’s not a meal I get to eat often. I have a really hard time justifying spending $30 bucks on ONE plate.  Unless it’s a special occasion, I just can’t do it.

I decided it was time to figure out a way to recreate this dish at home (and on the cheap)! Sometimes the at-home re-creations of our favorite meals are pretty close, but not quite as good as the real thing (you know what I’m talking about!).

Well, my friends, I am happy to say I have actually done it! This dish is JUST as good, if not – dare I say it - BETTER! The hubs and I took one bite, looked at each other, and said “Holy cow!” followed by, “Oh my gosh!” and then “WOW!” We had a difficult time speaking in complete sentences after that! haha

We served this over a salad of mixed greens with crumbled goat cheese, blanched green beans (still has some crunch to it), black beans, and tomatoes. We then drizzled the vinaigrette over everything. WOW.

You could also serve the fish with a side of coconut rice and Plantains (or beans n’ rice). Whatever your little heart desires! But please be sure to make the vinaigrette and use it as a sauce if even if you don’t serve this on top of a salad! The tangy lime dressing with the sweet crusted fish is a match made in Heaven!

Note: I used a cast iron skillet which I think got a bit TOO hot (as you can see by the extra dark brown parts!). Thankfully I pulled it off just in the nick of time, it didn’t taste burned at all.  It’s okay to have some dark spots (they always do at the restaurant… I think it’s the natural sugars in the sweet potato). I may use a non-stick next time!

Sweet Potato Crusted Fish with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette

Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette (Yields: 1/2 cup):
1 cup cilantro - packed
1 medium clove garlic
2 limes- juiced (about 1/4 cup)
1/2 cup light olive oil
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
pinch of sugar (1/2 tsp)

Fish:
1 pound mild flaky fish (Dolphin, Tilapia, Grouper, Snapper, Halibut etc)
2 medium sized sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
1 egg plus 2 egg whites
1/2 cup flour - seasoned with a little salt & pepper
2 TBS canola oil (or any light oil)
2 TBS butter

Salad:
Mixed Greens
2-4 oz Goat Cheese
1 cup fresh green beans, blanched
Handfull of Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
Black beans, drained and rinsed

Combine vinaigrette ingredients into a food processor, mini chopper, or blender and pulse until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.

If serving over salad, prepare salad now so it is ready to go.

Add flour to a pie plate (or any dish with sides) and season with salt and pepper. In another one, whisk together 1 egg plus 2 egg whites.

Preheat oven to 375°. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium to medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of butter plus 1 tablespoon oil (you may need extra if it's a large skillet - you want the entire bottom coated). Allow this to heat up.

Eyeball the size / shape of the pieces of fish and then, add a thin layer of shredded sweet potatoes about the same size & shape (one for each piece of fish).

Quickly dredge the fish into flour mixture, then egg wash, and set on top of the sweet potatoes in the pan. Repeat with each piece of fish. Cook for about 4 minutes (the fish should have a nice golden crust), lift fish out of pan with a spatula.

While holding fish with the spatula, add another thin layer of the shredded sweet potatoes to the pan (again matching the size of your fish filet). Carefully flip the fish onto the new "bed" of shedded sweet potatoes. Place entire skillet into the oven and allow to finish cooking (about 4-7 minutes depending on fish size).

The fish doesn't dry out due to the natural moisture in the potatoes! When fish is fully cooked (opaque in color), remove from oven and immediately serve over mixed salad. Top with cilantro lime vinaigrette.

Delicious.

96 Responses to “Sweet Potato Crusted Fish with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette”

Alicia @ Aligirl Cooks — May 3, 2011 @ 2:40 pm

I am not a huge fan of fish but anything crusted in sweet potatoes would be delicious! I can’t wait to try this recipe.

• Kristina replied: — May 4th, 2011 @ 3:31 pm

aw well I hope it changes your opinion of fish! :)

mom — May 3, 2011 @ 4:19 pm

Nice presentation! Looks delicious :)

Jen @ keepitsimplefoods — May 4, 2011 @ 11:10 am

Wow, this sounds great! Very creative! Love the idea of using a sweet potato crust.

• Kristina replied: — May 4th, 2011 @ 3:31 pm

Thanks Jen!

natalie (the sweets life) — May 4, 2011 @ 4:59 pm

Just bookmarked this! amazing! I love to incorporate sweet potatoes as much as possible!! :)

Gwenevere — May 4, 2011 @ 5:01 pm

The sugar content in the sweet potatoes make it very easy to scorch but this looks like a fantastic dish anyway…can’t wait to try it.

Angela@RecipesFromMyMom — May 4, 2011 @ 8:11 pm

Fascinating idea that I’m excited to try. Your vinaigrette sounds like it would be great on so many things too.

• Kristina replied: — May 12th, 2011 @ 10:42 pm

I could straight up DRINK the vinaigrette!! haha

PolaM — May 4, 2011 @ 9:15 pm

Have to try this way of cooking fish…. sounds like you’d get an awesome and moist piece of fish!

MJK — May 9, 2011 @ 9:06 am

Sounds delish…one question: have you tried this with thin mandolin-sliced potatoes rather than the grated/julienned? If so, what is it about the latter version that you like better? Thank you!

• Kristina replied: — May 12th, 2011 @ 10:44 pm

I have not tried slices – the shredded sticks to the fish well, not sure if slices would do the same… who knows, if you try it, let me know how it works!!

(what runs) Lori — May 9, 2011 @ 2:09 pm

This sounds (and looks) wonderful! Delicious idea! What’s not to love with dressing poured over the top?! :)

• Kristina replied: — May 12th, 2011 @ 10:43 pm

amen! :)

cara — May 11, 2011 @ 8:27 pm

We just came from leftovers and I immediately had to look for a recipe. I will be making yours soon. Love it at the restaurant and going to love it more when I make it for less then it costs me at leftovers. Do you know what the second dressing is on top of the fish. It seems to have mango in it.

• Kristina replied: — May 12th, 2011 @ 10:43 pm

hmmm last time i went, I didn’t get a second sauce, but now i feel like i’m missing out!!! hah

Sara — May 12, 2011 @ 2:51 pm

So excited to try this! I love fish and sweet potatoes but would have never thought to pair them together. Saved this link in my phone to hopefully use soon! :)

• Kristina replied: — May 12th, 2011 @ 10:35 pm

it is a GLORIOUS pairing. hope you like it!! :)

Salmon & Sweet Potato Hash with Cilantro Lime Dressing | What Runs Lori — May 17, 2011 @ 6:49 am

[...] Adapted from My Life as a Mrs.: Sweet Potato Crusted Fish with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette [...]

Eating Seafood — May 23, 2011 @ 5:55 pm

This dish sounds so delicious we just had to share it with our fans at facebook.com/eatseafood. Stop by and check out other great seafood recipes we post, and feel free to share any new ones you get with our fans!

bataetae — May 28, 2011 @ 5:57 pm

We had dinner at Food Shack (same owners) last night and all the way home I tried to figure out how to duplicate this dish or at least come close. I can stop thinking about it now that I found your recipe. You’re right about prices. The restaurant names do not imply inexpensive but they have innovative dishes and fresh, fresh, fresh ingred. Thank you Mrs!

• Kristina replied: — August 11th, 2011 @ 1:00 pm

you are so welcome!

Kristina — August 3, 2011 @ 5:30 pm

I go to Leftovers all the time, thanks for posting this, I’m making golden beet coconut crusted snapper tonight!

• Kristina replied: — August 11th, 2011 @ 1:00 pm

ooo sounds delish!

• Kristina replied: — August 11th, 2011 @ 1:00 pm

PS- YAY for another Kristina with a “K” :)

Lisa — August 11, 2011 @ 8:10 am

My H & I are big fans of leftovers/food shack, this dish is probably one of my faves, your recipe was dee-lish! when are you going to do an Indoroni copycat recipe???

• Kristina replied: — August 11th, 2011 @ 1:01 pm

hmmm I’ll have to order it next time and pick apart the flavors and attempt a re-creation! :)

Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Maple Vinaigrette Recipe | Confections of a Foodie Bride — August 23, 2011 @ 3:31 pm

[...] Sweet Potato Fries (Family Fresh Cooking) Buffalo Chicken Sweet Tater Skins (Cara’s Cravings) Sweet Potato Crusted Fish (My Life as a Mrs.) Cancel [...]

Joanna — August 29, 2011 @ 6:23 pm

this was so good! I loved it:) I pinned it not too long ago and I just repineed it!!!!!!!

Beth Anne — October 15, 2011 @ 11:35 pm

I just found your blog and it just saved me!! I just started physical therapy school and have the hardest time meal planning and keeping up with school let alone life!! =) I love your blog and pinned it to my favorites so basically you are planning our meals!! =) I can’t wait to make this!!

• Kristina replied: — October 19th, 2011 @ 8:55 am

aww thanks! glad I can help!! :)

Karina — November 14, 2011 @ 8:01 pm

This was absolutely delicious! The BF loved it and it wasn’t too difficult to make. Thanks for the recipe. Your tortilla soup is also to die for.

mike — November 27, 2011 @ 8:25 am

Was in PBG visiting family for Thanksgiving and ate at Leftovers. I had the sweet potato cobia. Google led me here to your blog. Thanks for posting…looking forward to giving this a whirl. Leftovers has the most unique menu I’ve ever seen, wish we had one in Jacksonville.

Amanda — December 2, 2011 @ 5:34 pm

OMG! I love leftovers!! I have been trying to find a similar recipe for this dish for months. Then I stumbled on to your blog and saw this. I always get the sweet potato crusted chicken. I am going to try this on chicken at home. SO Excited! thanks

Fallyn — December 13, 2011 @ 12:33 pm

I am so happy I found ths recipe. I love Foodshack and their sweet potato crust. I grew up down there, but have moved away and now so has my best friend, who I always went with when I visited. Now if you could magically find out how to make Cafe Sole’s greek dressing I would be food happy forever!!

yvette — January 20, 2012 @ 5:42 pm

I can’t wait to try this. Gonna give it a go tonight!!

bobby — January 21, 2012 @ 7:23 am

kristina – you don’t know how many failed attempts (lbs of potatoes) I have had until I just saw your recipe. We love leftovers too but I am of the same mindframe as yours. I am doing this tonight and report back.

Marie — January 21, 2012 @ 7:56 pm

Hi, this looks wonderful and I will try it very soon for sure! Just one question…under ‘fish types’ in the recipe, did you actually mean to put “Dolphin”??

Fallon — January 24, 2012 @ 6:34 pm

Have you seriously put DOLPHIN as a choice for fish. I really hope you haven’t and don’t really expect people to eat DOLPHIN!!
    I only eat Dolphin SAFE fish. Save the Dolphins!!

Laura — February 2, 2012 @ 1:51 pm

I made this with Tilapia this week! It was AMAZING! Hubby loved it! I put over spinach with green peas on salad. Perfect combo. Thanks for recipe!

Katie — February 7, 2012 @ 5:19 pm

Just found your site through pinterest and will definitely be trying this for my hubby! Can’t wait to try more of your recipes!

of the moment {2.12.12} | The Daily Crumb — February 13, 2012 @ 10:21 am

[...] seafood sensation of the moment: sweet potato crusted fish with cilantro lime vinaigrette. [...]

Stephanie Rozman — March 8, 2012 @ 10:07 am

I knew the sweet potato crust sounded familier! We lived in the PBG/Jupiter area for almost 6 years and have enjoyed both Food Shack and Leftover’s delicious fish dishes (the sweet potato crusted being my favorite way for it to be prepared!). Thanks for the recipe – so glad I found your blog via Pinterest!

Bridget — March 9, 2012 @ 9:20 am

I am trying this TONIGHT! We love Leftovers and my husband asked if I could make this dish. Of course I turn to the internet first… thanks for sharing!

Kurt — March 21, 2012 @ 10:48 am

Hi Tina,
    I know of Leftovers and I get to Foodshack as often as I can, but I agree, I love the crusted corvina. I would eat there every day and the service is great. Its just too expensive to eat out all the time.

I even mused about getting a job there, just to learn how to cook like that.

I can’t wait to try your recipe. We went to Guanobana in Jupiter last weekend and had a similar cuban sweet potato crusted snapper.
    This is how i come to websearch today for recipe’s!
    Thanks,
    Kurt

Kurt — March 21, 2012 @ 10:54 am

Oh, I forgot…
    I was out one evening and the specials were Parmesan crusted chicken breast with lemon butter picatta sauce and catch of the day was Grouper. I asked if they would do Parmesan crusted grouper with picatta….. it was fantastic!
    I could just see the chef out in the kitchen smacking his forehead “Why didn’t I think of that?”

Jenna — April 25, 2012 @ 8:16 pm

Hi! I made this tonight with salmon and it was DELISH as you said it would be :) my only problem was the sweet potatoes didnt stick to the fish very well…any tips? I did use a stainless steel pan b/c I don’t have a cast iron one…but I made sure there was plenty of butter/oil in it. Let me know because this one is def getting put in the recipe book for later! And I will be sharing my version over on my blog in the next few days. Feel free to check it out! Thanks!

Sweet Potato Crusted Fish with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette | The Happenings of the Sagens — April 27, 2012 @ 11:24 am

[...] And we both felt really healthy eating it. Inspiration for this recipe comes from the blog Life as a Mrs. but I made mine for just the two of us and used [...]

jennifer — May 1, 2012 @ 6:35 pm

I am trying this tonight… can’t wait!

I just made my dressing and it is not cream in color like yours. It is basically green. Tastes a little bitter. Have I done something wrong?

Thanks.

OdetteG — May 7, 2012 @ 8:35 pm

I made this recipe this evening with cod. Made it exactly as written and it was excellent. It is now one of my Go-To recipes when I have guests. I’m going to try it on chicken breasts and see how that turns out.

Yui — May 10, 2012 @ 2:11 am

Oh look at that beautiful dark burnt color! Honestly I love mine has a bit of burnt tasty. I knew for sure that it was good. Can I have tuna for the fish? I really love this fish than others. And what about chicken or beef? Can it work good to for the taste? Thanks for the recipe. I think I need to make it for dinner tonight.
    How to Make Sweet Potato Fries

Madison — May 12, 2012 @ 11:55 am

Great recipe! do you think it would work with salmon? my mom wants salmon for mother’s day, but also said she wanted to try this recipe sometime, so I thought I’d try to surprise her :)

Jenna — May 13, 2012 @ 8:48 pm

madison- even though this isnt my blog i just saw your comment and i want to let u know it works great with salmon! i made it with it a few weeks ago…and a couple more times since then! enjoy! it really is a great recipe :)

Jen Lukkes — May 21, 2012 @ 11:51 pm

This looks and sounds phenomenal!!! Will definitely try this soon.

Barbara — August 1, 2012 @ 3:14 am

Would love an Indoroni copycat menu!! :)

Christina — August 18, 2012 @ 7:38 pm

Ohhhh myyy goooodness! I just made this for the hubs for dinner and it definitely goes down as one of our faves. In fact, he said it was his favorite salad I have ever made (and I make a LOT)! I also love that this is a “copycat” recipe from one of your favorite restaurants. I try and replicate my restaurant favorites all.the.time!

Well done! I cannot wait to sift through the rest of your recipes!!

Annie — August 19, 2012 @ 9:14 pm

I live in Gardens and a friend and I were just talking about this this morning! She has tried different methods and it never worked. Really excited to share this with her!

Angie — August 29, 2012 @ 6:37 pm

I made this and LOVED it. It is a new weeknight staple.

I also shared it in a monthly newsletter I publish for my fitness boot camp and gave you credit. Thanks for the great recipe!

Jules — September 15, 2012 @ 2:58 pm

Also love Leftovers and Food Shack! I think the Jetty’s has a sweet potato encrusted fish too, as well as Hogsnappers
    Found this on Pinterest and will defintley try!

Dre — September 19, 2012 @ 5:37 am

I have recently moved to Brussels, Belgium and feel like I am learning how to cook all over again. I find myself browsing recipes a lot now (I never really did this in the U.S.) and am thrilled to the amazing recipes I’ve come across just by basically typing in the main ingredients I have to work with. Last night I had fish and sweet potatoes and VOILA! Your recipe came up. WOW!!! My husband and I were holding on to the table for this one! LOL. This is so delightful/rockin’-party-in-my-mouth good! I’ve never been to this restaurant (I lived in TX), but what you’ve done is so beautiful I just had to say thank you for sharing :)

• Tina replied: — September 19th, 2012 @ 8:56 am

SOOOO thrilled to hear you two enjoyed it!!! Thanks for reading all the way from Belgium! :)

Brenda — September 22, 2012 @ 6:27 pm

Tina, We too, frequent those restaurants! I have tried to duplicate this. I have discovered that if you put egg whites in with the shredded sweet potatoes, they hold together better when you cook them. I just sprinkle the fish with bahio or old bay seasoning and cook it on a nonstick griddle. I use olive oil to keep it healthy! Love it!

This weeks Menu 10/08/2012 – 10/12/2012 « Our life uncorked — October 6, 2012 @ 12:44 pm

[...] Sweet potato crusted salmon with mixed greens [...]

Peter @Feed Your Soul — October 22, 2012 @ 12:34 pm

saw this retweeted and had to check it out. looks amazing.

EJ — November 20, 2012 @ 9:07 am

Thanks for the recipe. I’m a big fan of Leftovers and Food Shack too. I prepared hogsnapper with the shredded sweet potatoes and it came out wonderfully. It even reheats well in the toaster oven.

Because of the comments about scorching, I’d used only canola oil, no butter, and kept the stove temperature closer to medium and this eliminated the scorching altogether.

Jerry — November 26, 2012 @ 12:12 pm

Being unable to wait until our yearly trek to Juno Beach during January we had to have a Leftovers fix now! When I googled for a sweet potatoe crusted fish recipe, I could not believe it when a copy cat of the Leftovers recipe appeared. I made it for lunch today and it was fabulous!

Alisa — November 30, 2012 @ 8:58 pm

I was in PBG this week on business. I had the pleasure
    of going to Leftovers. The sweet potato encrusted flounder
    was AWESOME. I will definitely be trying this
    recipe at home.

Adele — December 1, 2012 @ 4:21 pm

My hubby & I moved from Jupiter to the smoky mountains 17 years ago & miss the great restaurants in SFL so a few years ago my hubby was on a business trip & his brother took him 2 foodshsack this was the dish he got & loved it so much he txted me a pic. Now whenever we return we go 2 which ever resturant we can get 2 for this. He refuses 2 try any thing different on the menu. Can’t wait 2 surprise him with this. Thanks for figuring it out.

Autumn — December 1, 2012 @ 5:11 pm

Brilliant! I’ve got some cod on hand and just might try this paired with my kale gratin.

"B" BECHHOLD — December 31, 2012 @ 1:45 pm

I LOVE YOUR BLOG, I AM GETTING SOME VERY WONDERFUL RECIPES AND TECHNIQUES FROM YOU.

Kevin — January 5, 2013 @ 6:36 pm

Friends took my wife and I to Leftovers last month when we were down at PGA National on vacation. I wanted to try to replicate the crusted fish, so thank you for posting this recipe. I did make one adjustment to the recipe. I tossed the grated sweet potato with some horseradish. SO good!

Kristina — January 10, 2013 @ 7:42 pm

Hello, Kristina! Another “K” replying to say that I made this last night, and it was wonderful! I served it over the salad (I don’t like goat cheese, gave it a shot, and will leave it out next time), with coconut rice on the side. Glorious! My husband and the kids ate it well enough – one of my girls really liked it, the other was less crazy about it, but she did okay. I’m going to be doing it again, and I’ll just leave half of them more plain, and Caroline and I can enjoy every minute with our sweet potato pizazz!

We had leftovers (it took such restraint!) and I just had them at work, and it was still beautiful.

I’m a Canadian, who doesn’t know this restaurant, but I love this recipe!

A LONG list of recipes I use on a regular basis. For those who are interested. - Coffee Talk - RenewedReflections — January 23, 2013 @ 2:20 pm

[...] [...]

Sweet Potato Crusted Fish with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette | windykitchen — January 23, 2013 @ 9:41 pm

[...] SWEET POTATO CRUSTED FISH WITH CILANTRO-LIME VINAIGRETTE (adapted from My Life as a Mrs.) [...]

Diane — January 24, 2013 @ 12:31 pm

Leftovers is our favorite restaurant in Florida. Have tried several items on the menu and never disappointed. So happy when this recipe popped on my pinterest newsfeed this morning. I am now following you. When you figure out how to duplicate white chocolate creme brûlée cheesecake let us know. Best dessert I’ve ever eaten at a restaurant. Last time we ate there, I only got a cup of soup so I still had room for a piece of this!

Rory — February 7, 2013 @ 7:27 pm

I just made this for my mom and I, and we are in loooove. Thanks!!

Ron — March 10, 2013 @ 11:52 pm

Looks fantastic! I like the presentation on the salad as well. Nice!

Sweet Potato Crusted Fish with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette | The Fashionable Hostess — March 19, 2013 @ 10:15 am

[...] FHH absolutely LOVES sweet potato, so I was thrilled when I found this recipe that gave them a new spin rather then the classic ‘baked potato side dish’. I think [...]

Debra — April 24, 2013 @ 8:23 pm

Made it. It’s excellent. Didn’t make the dressing but will next time. We cooked it in coconut oil. This could compete with leftovers or food shack. Always have this there

Natalie — May 1, 2013 @ 7:49 pm

Found this pin yesterday and made it this evening. Although I love cilantro, I didn’t think the sauce would pair well. It was AMAZING! I have VERY picky eaters. Not a single crumb was left!

Weekly Menu + Some Recipes | The Granberg Family — May 6, 2013 @ 8:54 am

[...] Sweet Potato Crusted Tilapia Salad Clean Eating Chicken Kebobs Spinach Stuffed Sweet Potatoes Chicken with Spinach Pesto Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Avocado Rice [...]

H — July 23, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

Made this tonight and it was fantastic!! Absolutely no leftovers because the entire family LOVED it. The cilantro sauce is a MUST!! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.

Greg — October 5, 2013 @ 6:04 am

Amazing! We have been going to Leftovers for years and always bring visitors there. I made the recipe with grouper for my in laws and they loved it!! I may now be the favorite son in-law

Happy Larry — October 25, 2013 @ 6:43 pm

Fab rec… go Fish !!!!! Thanx !!

What's for Dinner? November 2013 - Taunya's Place — November 2, 2013 @ 3:17 am

[…] 17:  Sweet Potato Crusted Fish + […]

carolinelarnach — January 20, 2014 @ 3:24 am

“1 pound mild flaky fish (Dolphin, Tilapia, … etc)” YOU EAT DOLPHIN?! Seriously? I am stunned and disgusted.

• Tina replied: — January 23rd, 2014 @ 2:29 pm

Dolphin is the common name used for Mahi Mahi here in Florida. The FISH. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahi-mahi – not to be confused with Dolphin the porpoise. Two totally different things. See above comments where I already responded to this.

jamie — January 27, 2014 @ 1:40 pm

this is my most favorite resturant!!! better than ffod shack too. I have made this dish at home twice now. Thank you for the recipe. Have you tried their crispy avacado rolls?you can use the same dressing. Yummy!!

Sweet Potato Crusted Fish - studioVIBE — January 28, 2014 @ 2:16 pm

[…] Patty shared this yummy recipe for a sweet potato crusted fish with a cilantro lime vinaigrette.  She substituted in coconut flour and said it was very good.  Plus, it’s Whole Life Challenge compliant!  For the full recipe, head on over to My Life as a Mrs. […]

Patrick — February 12, 2014 @ 11:22 am

OK, I was lucky enough to catch a very nice cobia yesterday fishing offshore the Jupiter vicinity. We frequent both Food Shack and Leftovers and I have made a sweet potato crust before but am planning on trying your approach tonight with our fresh fish, it sounds very good and am sure we will not be disappointed, thanks for the post.

Elizabeth — March 8, 2014 @ 1:11 pm

This is the first time I pass by, glad I did. I just saw the picture and it looks sooo good, I just have a dummy question. Can the leftover dressing be stored in the fridge, if so for how long?

Thank You.

Angela — March 24, 2014 @ 10:18 am

Does anyone have the recipe for their White Chocolate coconut creme brûlée cheesecake or a variation of it…Oh My it is so good!!

Sandy — March 30, 2014 @ 1:50 pm

Made this few weeks ago. Everyone loved it, even the kids!!

Faith — April 7, 2014 @ 7:46 pm

[I was beginning to think that there was no yummy way to cook fish. I prepared fish once a week but it was a chore for my three little girls and I to eat. Then I miraculously found this recipe on Pinterest!! I made it tonight and my girls, husband and I all LOVED it!! My three year old told me to make fish this way every time I make fish. Thank you for an amazing recipe that's easy to follow and turns out exactly the way it's supposed to. AMAZING!!!!