Monday, July 25, 2011
You know you’re a food blogger when…
- An exciting day of shopping consists purchasing food props/dishes (or in my case this weekend, finding a STEAL of a deal on new decorative kitchen towels to use as your photo back drops):
- Different colored slats of wood and a tripod have become part of your kitchen “decor”:
- Your dish cabinet is overflowing (and includes numerous miss-matched dishes):
- You can never have too many cocktail glasses:
- Your favorite Christmas gift last year was the “white box” your hubby built for you:
- You have a collection of notepads all around your kitchen filled with scribbled jibberish (my oh-so organized recipe development method hah):
- You eat your food when it’s lukewarm (or cold) because getting the “money shot” first is critical (hah)
- Going on vacation requires planning and cooking ahead so you can have pre-scheduled posts ready to go.
- You judge your photography skills by whether or not Foodgawker & Tastespotting accept your photos.
- You plan your cooking around the times with that have the best natural lighting…
- Every weekend, your kitchen looks like a bomb went off in it (never taken a picture of this b/c I’m TOO embarassed about what a messy cook I am)!
Anything I’m leaving out?? haha