Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Brandi tagged me in this a few weeks ago and I’m FINALLY getting around to it! Here are the Rules plus my 7 Links… ENJOY!
THE GOAL: To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
- Blogger is nominated to take part
- Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
- Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
- These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
- We’ll be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on our blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links
Most Beautiful Post:
Let me Introduce You: the post where I introduced my first niece. Their is nothing more beautiful than new life and the day I became an aunt with be one I’ll cherish forever.
Blackberry Margarita: This post get constant hits every day (to this day)
Chocolate Margarita : came in a close second (apparently people like their margs!) 😉
It’s hard to have a controversial post when you have a recipe blog haha. I got nothin’. Sorry haha. Apparently I need to stir the pot a little bit more!
Homemade Vanilla Extract: How To : Naturally, this category has to go to a “How-To” post. Great idea for Christmas gifts (start them now so they’ll be ready!)
Chicken Tortilla Soup: I thought for SURE people would think I was crazy posting a soup recipe in the dead of summer (August)… but it was a HIT. Third highest hits of ALL TIME. Nuts right?
Not Enough Attention: This one has a TIE
Outback Honey Mustard: My favorite dressing/dip EVER.
Strawberry Sour Cream Ice Cream: THE best strawberry ice cream!
Miscarriage is an Awful Word: This post was the hardest thing I have ever written. It went against everything in my to open up about something so personal. But you know what? I’m SO glad I did. I can’t even begin to tell you the amount of emails of encouragement I received… along with many thank you’s for how it touched/helped someone. This will forever be the post I am most proud of.
Now for who I am tagging:
- Jessica (The Novice Chef)
- Shawnda (Confections of a Foodie Bride)
- Natalie (The Sweets Life)
- Emily (One Lovely Life)