Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lately

I did a “camera dump” where I went through my memory card and organized my photos on my computer… it’s funny how you quickly forget about things! So, where have I been lately??? Well, according to my photos:

I got to meet the Neely’s down at a Publix Apron Cooking School class… they were as SWEET as you would imagine. and HILARIOUS.

While I was there, I got to reconnect with some fabulous Food Blogger friends :)

Denise (Creative Kitchen) & Michelle (The Village Cook): We will most definitely be meeting up again – this time WAY sooner than it took us the last time ;) Let’s put it on the schedule ladies!

Speaking, of schedules… I got THE best planner ever! EVER.

Seriously, I. am. obsessed. It’s the Erin Condren Life Planner and it’s uh-mazing! Watch the video, it will convince you that you NEED one too!

It even matches the blog ;)

And then to make everyone’s Wednesday better, I thought I’d leave you with the sweet face I’ve seen a lot of lately! :)

Yah, I have the cutest niece ever. Happy Wednesday, everyone! :)

9 Responses to “Lately”

brandi — October 19, 2011 @ 9:31 am

omg, she is so adorable!

and the Neely’s?!? <— jealous :)

michelle @ The Village Cook — October 19, 2011 @ 10:26 am

HI!!! YES! We must get together… SOON! And get Brandi (above) down here too! :) Now, I’m off to go see that planner….

Dad — October 19, 2011 @ 11:20 am

That tongue sure looks like your big brother. She is as cute as a button. How cool was that to meet the Neely’s?

Jane — October 19, 2011 @ 2:44 pm

I’m ordering my very own Erin Condren planner! I can’t wait. I’m obsessed and I haven’t even gotten it yet.

Sara — October 19, 2011 @ 5:15 pm

Oh my gosh, you met the Neelys!? Too cool.

Mackenzie — October 19, 2011 @ 7:33 pm

I am SO jealous you got to meet the Neely’s!! I think they are so sweet! And your niece is so beautiful!

Beth — October 21, 2011 @ 7:26 pm

I’m a new reader and I cannot get that planner off my mind! It is amazing and genius! It’s definitely going on my Christmas wish list! :)

Alyssa — October 25, 2011 @ 3:17 pm

Ohmygosh– I think I NEED that planner!! I try and use my phone but it doesn’t work for me. I might have to treat myself with a ‘new’ mommy gift! ;) Thanks for sharing!

Alaina — November 21, 2011 @ 10:00 pm

Seriously, I couldn’t get that planner of my mind since you posted this, but I couldn’t justify spending $50 on it. I had missed all the groupon and plumdistrict vouchers, then last night I was browsing her FB page and someone had posted one that is available on Uscoop! SO I purchased the voucher for $25, (it was worth $50) When I applied it to my order,all I had to pay was shipping. Use the code 2011OFF and my shipping was only $3.00. I hope all of you who wanted one read this! The deal is only available for ONE MORE DAY! Go to http://uscoop.com/web/ I just confirmed my order, I cant wait to get it in the mail!!