Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Recipe Round-Up

Good news… my studio lighting arrived today!!! Hooray! That means I am no longer rushed to throw dinner together and photograph it before it gets dark! Sigh of relief. :)

Today I decided to give you a little fall recipe round-up to bring your attention to some of my personal fall favorites (and a few from others that I’m dying to try!):

{Spiced Pumpkin Martini}

{Caramel Appletini}

{Pecan, Brown Sugar, and Kahlua Baked Brie}

{French Onion Soup}

{Pasta Fagioli Soup}

{Chicken Tortilla Soup}

{Pumpkin Snickerdoodles}

{Pumpkin Spiced Beignets}

{Pumpkin Cheesecake}

{Pumpkin Spiced Parfaits}

And the ones I’m dying to try…

From How Sweet It Is: Whole Wheat Apple Autumn Pizza & Autumn Mac n’ Cheese (and a million other of her recipes!!!)

From The Novice Chef Blog: Pumpkin Snack Cakes

From Branappetit: Pumpkin Dip

From Pink Parsley: Crockpot Tequila Lime Turkey Chili

From Annies-Eats: Creamy Stove Top Mac n’ Cheese

From One Lovely Life: Glazed Pumpkin Donuts

From The Sweets Life: Snickerdoodle Ice Cream

{le sigh} I love fall!

13 Responses to “Fall Recipe Round-Up”

Jessica — November 2, 2011 @ 3:50 pm

What an awesome Fall round up! I would kill for those pumpkin beignets right about now! :-D

P.S. Thanks for including me in the links too pretty lady!

• Kristina replied: — November 2nd, 2011 @ 4:05 pm

well duh.. you are SO one of my favorites, so i HAD to ;) Happy fall, lady!

Melissa A. — November 2, 2011 @ 4:04 pm

I want a slice/piece/bite/whole plate of EVERYTHING. I’m going to make one of those soups this week. Thanks for the easy links!

• Kristina replied: — November 2nd, 2011 @ 4:05 pm

no problem! Hope you enjoy! :)

nicole {sweet peony} — November 2, 2011 @ 4:47 pm

wow this is a great fall round-up & looks oddly similar to the recipes i’ve bookmarked haha. i guess we recipe-stalk the same blogs! ;)

ps* is there any way you could share some info about your studio lighting? i’m struggling with getting home from work in time to take pics in the 5 minutes of daylight left! thanks so much!

brandi — November 2, 2011 @ 5:02 pm

Drool.

I want that cheesecake. And the onion soup. AND your brie!!!

thanks for the link :)

Maggie @ A Bitchin' Kitchen — November 2, 2011 @ 7:38 pm

Everything you just posted is pretty drool-worthy, but I especially want to make those pumpkin parfaits! Seems like they would be an easy but impressive Thanksgiving dessert!

Debbie — November 2, 2011 @ 9:41 pm

I made the very delicious Baked Brie last night & it was enjoyed by all!

Stephanie — November 2, 2011 @ 11:18 pm

I love soup. Seriously can’t get enough of it, especially in the winter. So I will be trying all the ones you highlighted above :)

the wicked noodle — November 3, 2011 @ 9:16 am

This looks absolutely amazing!

Josie — November 3, 2011 @ 12:46 pm

Great round-up, and thanks for the shout-out! I’m dying to make the pumpkin martinis and your baked brie…

natalie (the sweets life) — November 7, 2011 @ 10:33 am

Thanks for the shout out :) We just finished off that ice cream yesterday-YUM!

I am so sad about the dark evenings and stressing about my blogging pictures…time for me to investigate other options like you’ve done!

Happy Monday!