Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

Hey everyone… hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving (and Black Friday!)!! We took a few days off from the ol’ blog to spend quality time with the familia! I even gave hubs the day off from cocktail Friday seeing as he was busy mixing up Spiced Apple Cider Sangria and Cranberry Pomegranate Margaritas for everyone… but I knew you’d understand ;)

Anyhow, I know this is totally delayed, but I figured better late than never! We’ve been busy enjoying family and Turkey… and ham… all the fixin’s… homemade tacos… and doing some birthday celebrating for the lovely Aunt Pam!

Pam- this is your official blog shout out… so you better start reading the blog now ;) haha

I’m bringing you our Thanksgiving re-cap via, your favorite and mine, INSTAGRAM… (yes I am still obsessed!):

On the Road at 6:30 am… headed to O-Town!

Handsome driver ;)

┬áLap dog…

The Brie… DEMOLISHED!

Teaching the cousins about the joys of Where’s Waldo…

Man down (BEFORE we ate)

Grandma’s kitchen… where are the action was going down!

This are our “ready to eat” faces!

It’s not a Southern holiday without mac n’ cheese!

Dish duty… enough said ;)

Family Taboo… hilarious.

Planning out Black Friday shopping…

Spiced Apple Cider Sangria by the Fire…

Washington DC puzzle… INTENSE.

Shopping… Outlets were IN.SANE.

Homemade Taco shells are THE. BOMB. Grandma does it RIGHT! (yes, those are taco shell tongs!)

Happy Birthday, Pam! ;)

10 Responses to “Thanksgiving”

Pam — November 26, 2011 @ 1:45 pm

My life is complete…I can die now! Shall we post a pic of the beautiful Blondies (Westfield Citrus Park, Tampa, FL) cookie cake? I sooooooooooooooooo love that I made the blog. I’m hooked. I’ll read it everyday! Much love to you, my beautiful, outlaw niece!

• Kristina replied: — November 28th, 2011 @ 3:08 pm

haha LOVE. IT. Welcome to the blog Aunt Pam ;)

Jessica Lynn — November 26, 2011 @ 2:58 pm

Your puppy is so adorable! Her (his?) eyes are just captivating! Looks like you had a great holiday! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Amanda — November 26, 2011 @ 7:53 pm

AW! We are so sad we missed Thanksgiving with all y’all! Sending love from me, Mom and Em :)

• Kristina replied: — November 28th, 2011 @ 3:07 pm

awww missed you all too!!!! Hope you had a nice Turkey day! :)

Stephanie — November 26, 2011 @ 10:31 pm

We do not do Black Friday here the way you do in the States. Pretty sure from the stories I’ve heard that you could not pay me enough to go out in that insanity :)

Glad to here that you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!

• Kristina replied: — November 28th, 2011 @ 3:16 pm

haha it’s INSANE – we ended up sleeping in, and hit up the sales later on :) Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving as well!!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — November 27, 2011 @ 10:19 am

What a wonderful day! Grandmas taco shells look yummy!!

• Kristina replied: — November 28th, 2011 @ 3:26 pm

ohhh they were SOOOOO good!!!!

Shawndy — November 29, 2011 @ 9:01 pm

I just found your blog, and I LOVE it! I’m new to cooking outside of my comfort zone (i.e. things I’ve always made and no longer need the recipe for or things from a box), so I love to read stuff like yours! :o)