Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Gift Guide 2011

I’ve been seeing gift guides popping up all over and thought I’d join the fun! It was a hit when I made last year’s list, so without further ado – here is my Christmas 2011 gift guide:

For the Home Cook:

• Taco Tongs (Hubs’ grandma has these and she makes KILLER taco shells!!!)

For the Fitness Fanatic (and those wanting to start the new year out right):

• Heart Rate Monitor/Calorie Counter (I have the Polar FT7 on my list!)

• Spin Shoes for the spin class lover (they will change their life!! I LOOOOOVVVEE my Shimanos - don’t forget to buy the cleats that go on them):

• Light weight Shoes for Zumba & Step Classes (I have these Nike Eclipses under the tree waiting to be opened in 3 weeks!)

• Gold’s Gym Stay Ball / Yoga Ball (this has taken the place of my chair in my office & i LOVE it!! It has sand in the bottom so it does fly out from under you)

For the Girl Next Door:

• Ralph Perfume (Been wearing this scent since high school… it’s a classic!)

State Necklaces

For the Man in your Life:

12 Responses to “Christmas Gift Guide 2011”

Mackenzie — December 5, 2011 @ 9:04 pm

I obsess over my porcini salt – good call adding that in!! Love these ideas!

• Kristina replied: — December 6th, 2011 @ 1:33 pm

i luurrve porcini salt – so yum on a steak with aged balsamic drizzle as a finish!

Jessica Lynn — December 6, 2011 @ 12:44 am

Great list! I actually bought those whiskey stones for my husband a week ago—hope he likes them! That “stay ball” is pretty flipping cool, too! I think I’m going to add it to my wish list!

• Kristina replied: — December 6th, 2011 @ 1:32 pm

the stayball is awesome. I use it as my desk chair all day at work – it’s helped a lot with my posture and lower back pain! Plus its totally fun to bounce all day ;)

jennifer @ peanut butter and Peppers — December 6, 2011 @ 11:27 am

I want the Polar FT7 too! The Donut pan is so fun, you can bake anything in a donut pan and because it’s shaped like a donut it automatically tastes good! :)

• Kristina replied: — December 6th, 2011 @ 1:31 pm

let’s cross our fingers that we both get it for Christmas ;)

blynnluns — December 6, 2011 @ 11:37 am

OMG! Love the whisky stones. That is brilliant. Dad & boyfriend will love them!

• Kristina replied: — December 6th, 2011 @ 1:31 pm

aren’t they so cool???! I saw them and thought they were GENIUS!

Alaina — December 6, 2011 @ 12:32 pm

Just wanted to let you know when I try to click on the professional chef textbook, the link brings me to the heart rate monitor! I love your list though! The apron is adorable!

• Kristina replied: — December 6th, 2011 @ 1:31 pm

thanks… i fixed it ;)

N'awlins Darlin' — December 7, 2011 @ 2:01 am

Oh gosh, I need those taco tongs in my life! And yet sooo *don’t* need those taco tongs in my life. =)

• Kristina replied: — December 7th, 2011 @ 8:55 am

haha i know, right! :) It’s a dangerous dangerous thing to have on hand!