Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Salted Pretzel Rolls

I was watching Diner’s, Drive In’s, and Dives a few months ago and their was this restaurant called Kuma’s Corner on the show that serves all of their burgers on Pretzel rolls. I was immediately intrigued…

Were these said pretzel rolls just a regular soft pretzel recipe shaped like a hamburger bun? Or was it an entirely different type of recipe? hmmm… I was on the hunt. Then I forgot about them for a while… that is, until they started popping up everywhere on Pinterest (side note: if your not on Pinterest, you should be – it’s the bomb!).

Anyhow, my Pinterest addiction reignited my desire to make those pretzel rolls I’d seen on TV months prior!

I googled recipes and found a really simple one via Tasty Kitchen (simple= SOLD!). And you know what? These pretzel rolls were everything I dreamed they would be… soft and chewy… dense and light… all at the same time! Any the saltiness on top?! Heavenly. Best vessel for a burger EVER.

Tomorrow I’ll tell you all about the best burger of my life that I made using these rolls!

Get excited, folks!

Salted Pretzel Rolls

Yield: 8 large rolls

Prep Time: 20 minutes (plus 1 1/2 hours rise time)

Cook Time: 15-20 minutes

Make the rolls smaller if you just want to use them as small dinner rolls.

1 ½ cup warm water (110°F)
1 package active dry yeast (not instant rise yeast)
2 teaspoons sugar
4-½ cups unbleached all-purpose Flour
2 teaspoons Kosher salt
4 tablespoons unsalted Butter, melted
¼ cups baking soda
1 whole egg, lightly beaten
Pretzel Salt, for sprinkling

In the bowl of your stand mixer (fitted with the dough hook attachment), add the water, yeast, and sugar. Stir and let rest 5-10 minutes until foamy (mine didn't look all that foamy but still turned out).

Add the flour, salt, and melted butter and mix using the dough hook until combined well. Cover with a plastic wrap (or a towel) and allow to rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in bulk (again, mine didn't look like it rose all that much, but turned out amazingly). Punch the dough down and turn it onto a lightly floured clean surface.

Line 1 large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside. Cut the dough into 8 pieces (4 1/2 - 5 ounces each). To shape the dough "take a piece of dough and start forming a round, smooth ball by pulling the sides to the center and pinching to seal. Place, pinched side down, on a counter and lightly cupping your hand around the dough ball, rotate your hand in small circles lightly rolling the ball around the palm of your hand."

Place the ball on the prepared baking sheet pinched seam side down, with at least 1” between each roll. I like to stagger mine: 2 rolls side by side, then one down one row but between the two in the top row... Then 2 more side by side, followed by one down a row but between the 2 in the top row... etc (this will fit all 8 on one cookie sheet). Cover with a towel and allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes until they rise & double (mine didn't rise a whole lot).

Preheat oven to 425°F and place oven rack in the middle position. In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to a low boil. Remove from heat and slowly add the baking soda (I dumped mine in and it boiled up and overflowed all over my stove - lesson learned! hah) place back on heat and lower to a simmer.

Place 2-3 of the rolls at a time into the poaching liquid, seam side down. Poach for 30 seconds and then carefully turn the roll over and poach for another 30 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon to the same prepared sheet pan, seam side down. Repeat with the remaining rolls.

Using a pastry brush, brush each roll with the beaten egg, making sure to coat all sides completely & then prinkle each roll with a little pretzel salt. Using a sharp straight edged knife, cut a slash (or 2) -or- an “X” shape in the top of each roll. Bake the rolls in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot!

Adapted from: Tasty Kitchen

94 Responses to “Salted Pretzel Rolls”

Julie @ Table for Two — January 17, 2012 @ 9:02 am

these look PERFECT. Like, I’ve never seen a more perfect pretzel roll. So profesh, Tina ;) that burger looks amazing too. I want to gobble it up. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s recipe!

• Kristina replied: — January 17th, 2012 @ 11:44 am

aww thanks! PS- when you come to west palm we are totally getting together! ;)

Mom — January 17, 2012 @ 9:05 am

These look amazing!!!

Kathryn — January 17, 2012 @ 9:15 am

They look absolutely delicious and I bet they are *so* good with a burger!

• Kristina replied: — January 17th, 2012 @ 11:46 am

SOOO good. Hubby was a little skeptical at first, but he took 1 bite and was SOLD!

Lane — January 17, 2012 @ 9:20 am

I LOVE pretzel buns! I first had them at a restaurant in Gainesville called The Top and I was in love. I have never been adventurous enough to try making them myself, but this sounds pretty easy and I have all of the ingredients already.

• Kristina replied: — January 17th, 2012 @ 11:45 am

SUPER easy (I was surprised actually)… other than the overflow I had when I added the baking soda to the boiling water haha

Bev Weidner — January 17, 2012 @ 10:27 am

OHHHH mercy me, heck yes!

Erin — January 17, 2012 @ 10:41 am

I LOVE pretzel rolls and yours are beautiful

Rachel — January 17, 2012 @ 10:49 am

Can this be made without a stand mixer? Thanks!

brandi — January 17, 2012 @ 11:24 am

this is still one thing i have NOT made yet – it’s on the list!

ps: it made me so happy to see that you have bacon drippings in your fridge :)

• Kristina replied: — January 17th, 2012 @ 11:45 am

yay bacon drippings – you aren’t southern unless you’ve got em ;)

janetha — January 17, 2012 @ 11:29 am

I tried to go to Kuma’s when I was in Chicago and didn’t have time! These buns look great, can’t wait to try them!

Cassie — January 17, 2012 @ 3:14 pm

Can’t wait for that burger tomorrow. But for now I’ll just drool all over my keyboard while I look at these pretzel rolls. Holy yum, Tina!

Stephanie — January 17, 2012 @ 11:15 pm

Pinterest is the BOMB! And anyone not on it should get their asses over there, ASAP ;)

Those rolls look fabulous, think they are going on my list for next week :)

Tanya - Three Square Meals — January 18, 2012 @ 5:28 am

My family is going to love you! We are pretzel roll lovers but I have never made any. Thanks!

Jessica — January 18, 2012 @ 8:24 am

I’ve also had a burger on a pretzel roll at The Top in Gainesville – black bean burger with goat cheese and roasted red peppers to be exact. Very interesting and delicious!

Your rolls look professionally made :) Can’t wait for the burger recipe!

Sandra — January 18, 2012 @ 9:04 am

Sweet Mother of Pearl! That burger is way over the top, yumola!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — January 18, 2012 @ 10:30 am

Oh man, these look wonderful! I’ve always weanted to make pretzel bread! I actually saw that episode of Diner’s, Drive In’s. I love that show! Especially all the greasy foods! Yum! Shame me!

Bonnie Gunkel — January 18, 2012 @ 11:50 am

Tina, we have been to Kuma’s in Chicago and seriously, I had the BEST.BURGER.EVER. there! Words just can’t describe it. They have the most unusual toppings (like brie and bourbon soaked pears. I kid you not) and the burgers are so juicy and flavorful. If you ever get to Chicago, I HIGHLY recommend you make a trip to Kuma’s. Be prepared though…the wait times are INSANE!! Like 3 to 4 hours on weekend days. Get there early and be prepared to wait. They have a wide variety of interesting beer to keep you company while you wait. My husband fell in love with the pretzel buns and we have been on a hunt ever since. We did find some at Trader Joe’s that are quite fantastic, but I’m going to have to try your recipe. :)

Rachael S — January 18, 2012 @ 5:34 pm

These look just like the german rolls I love to get in Epcot! I cant wait to try these and see how they turn out. Mmmm real pretzel rolls Im already excited. Thanks for sharing!!

emily — January 19, 2012 @ 5:00 pm

Yum! These look SO beautiful! Well done and WELL photographed! I hope to try them soon!

Week in Review 1/21/12 » Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts — January 21, 2012 @ 6:01 am

[...] Champagne Chicken by Plain Chicken – I love Carraba’s, this chicken looks so good! Salted Pretzel Rolls by My Life as a Mrs – Who doesn’t love a soft pretzel? To get to eat them as a roll [...]

sarahj — January 23, 2012 @ 2:07 pm

This is the same recipe as Alton Brown’s soft pretzels (foodnetwork.com) It’s my go-to pretzel recipe

Donna B. — January 27, 2012 @ 12:15 am

Guh, I’ve seen that episode of DDD also… how that man prepares food in that kitchen is unbelievably godly.
    Anywho! I wanted to let you know that I made these rolls! They came out GREAT! Such an easy recipe! My “Website” addy links to my Tumblr post w/ photos~ Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

Evil Pamor — January 29, 2012 @ 8:06 pm

Kristina:
    Take a dramamine or Bonine when you get off the ship. It helps!
    Pam

Evil Pamor — January 29, 2012 @ 8:16 pm

We’re having 16 people over for dinner Friday. I am making the crockpot Lechon for the main course. Brie with kahlua for the appetizer. Strawberry shortcake (Plant City strawberries at farmer’s market are HUGE, bright red and sweet. I am serving with chocolate margaritas…almost all found on your blog. Thanks, girl. Wish me luck!

Pretzel Rolls « Eat. Drink. Love. — February 3, 2012 @ 12:39 am

[...] Pinterest, so I kind of forgot about them for a while. Then I saw them again a few weeks ago on My Life as a Mrs. and that was the last straw! I must make them! Tina made them into burger buns and the thought of a [...]

» 20 Superbowl Food Possibilites Brownies and Zucchini — February 3, 2012 @ 7:03 am

[...] Pizza Salted Pretzel Rolls Sweet and Spicy Almonds  Cornbread Minis  Pizza Pretzel Bites  Whole Wheat Garlic Knots  Mini [...]

honeywhatscooking — March 19, 2012 @ 11:43 am

this looks German. when i flew Lufthansa, they served something like that but in a shape of a hot dog and it was filled with butter, soooooooooo delicious! love this!

Pretzel Rolls Recipe - takingtimeformommy.com — March 21, 2012 @ 8:37 am

[...] Rolls From My Life as a Mrs 1 ½ cup warm water 2 1/4 tsp active yeast 2 tsp sugar 4 ½ cups flour 2 tsp salt 4 Tbls butter, [...]

Domini — June 8, 2012 @ 11:26 am

Hello! I altered your recipe a bit to make a chewier roll and want to blog about it. Do you mind if I link to your original recipe and mention your blog in my post?

BBQ Pulled Pork on Homemade Pretzel Rolls « Every Craving — July 3, 2012 @ 11:24 pm

[...] Pretzel Rolls: Original recipe from My Life As A Mrs. who adapted it from Tasty Kitchen Ingredients: 1 ½ cup warm water (110°F) 1 package active dry [...]

Matt — July 9, 2012 @ 5:00 pm

Have you tried making these in advance and storing them? How long do they keep? Thanks!

Katie — July 22, 2012 @ 10:44 pm

Wow…just made these tonight (for the jalapeno burgers tomorrow!) and they were INCREDIBLE! We couldn’t even wait till tomorrow…we had to eat a couple tonight. They are delicious.

Alayna — August 20, 2012 @ 2:48 am

I am curious if its possible to do this without a stand mixer? and have you tried freezing them? I cant wait to try this! Thank you for posting:)

Kassie — August 27, 2012 @ 12:54 pm

Alayna, I use my bread maker to mix the ingredients. After shaping them, I always bake half of them and freeze the rest of the dough. I do this by placing on a baking pan in a freezer until solid. Then I wrap in plastic wrap, place in a zip lock bag and store in the freezer until I am ready to bake them. They always turn out great. Not sure how well they freeze by baking first, then freezing.

Kim — September 13, 2012 @ 10:26 pm

Made these tonight and they turned out beautifully! I followed your directions exactly and was really pleased. Thanks for a great recipe!

pretzel rolls | Girl Sunday — September 20, 2012 @ 8:47 am

[...] microwave (what?!) and so I made these to jazz up his sad turkey sandwiches a little bit.  I used this recipe, though please don’t judge me, because hers are gorge and belong in a bakery window and mine [...]

Shaina — October 11, 2012 @ 11:34 am

If you ever need these Ina hurry, they sell them at Costco.

Bob — October 23, 2012 @ 4:26 pm

This recipe is awesome! The buns taste just like the buns featured at Inferno Gourmet Burgers. http://www.infernoburgerbar.com/ . So much better than regular HB buns. Soft yet hold together much better and taste better.

Matt — November 5, 2012 @ 9:31 pm

I’ve been to Kuma’s…AWESOME!!! We have a couple of stores that sell them in northern Illinois – trader Joe’s and Woodmans. The big problem is hiding them until you make the burgers, they are good enough to eat all by themselves 9 or maybe with some melted butter)

Meredith — December 2, 2012 @ 7:54 am

SO I made these last weekend along with the burgers, for a dinner party. Can I tell you I basically was screaming throughout the house “I made pretzels.” They were a huge hit! My guests also loved the chipolte mayo to go along the burgers! Thanks for the recipe. I don’t think I can have regular rolls with my burgers anymore…lol

Amelia — December 30, 2012 @ 9:17 pm

Just made the pretzel bread, I was quite surprised! They were good my husband said after the first bite he was estatic! Gave my hamburger and ur bread recipe was a 9 in a scale from1-10! Thank you good recipe and great directions…. Thx

Cabbage & Farrow (Turkey) Meatball Soup | Peacefly — January 11, 2013 @ 2:52 pm

[...] saltine crackers feel. If you are feeling extra ambitious, however, you could also whip up some Pretzel Rolls, this recipe from M Life as a Mrs. is one I have been meaning to [...]

Jennifer — January 30, 2013 @ 10:20 pm

so one package of dry active yeast? Does that equal .75 ounces? Just want to make sure! Thanks, these look the best that I have found! :)

foodie superbowl « pursuingmylife — February 4, 2013 @ 2:36 pm

[...] to make great breads? On the left are pretzel rolls awaiting BBQ pulled pork – I used this recipe.  On the right are flatbreads to serve as the perfect crunchy cracker for spinach artichoke dip. [...]

Amy — March 11, 2013 @ 8:59 pm

Yeah but can you substitute anything for the egg? Some people in my house have egg allergies. =(

Olive — April 9, 2013 @ 10:31 pm

i love to try new recipes and cook for my family.this recipe totally got my dad hooked today!! :D thank you so much!

Kathy — April 20, 2013 @ 9:52 am

A lot of places in Chicago will serve burgers on pretzel buns and I’ll be damned if it doesn’t just elevate the classic burger to a whole new level. Also, for anyone in Chicago you can get the most delicious pretzel buns ever at the green city market.

I meant to freeze half of these but ended up cooking and then eating them all. Bit of a carb coma but oh well. I forgot the baking soda in the water, and I don’t know if that was the reason, but I didn’t get the gorgeous browning on the outsides. They were still tasty though and I will probably try again today as I have leftover burgers that need buns!

Veronica — May 6, 2013 @ 6:39 pm

I tried to make them for dinner with sausage, so delicious. Thank you for the recipe

Pretzel-Wrapped Angus Dogs | heatherhomefaker — May 7, 2013 @ 10:19 am

[...] this recipe for the pretzel dough until you get to the step about rolling the dough into [...]

Homemade Pretzel Buns | Gingergram — May 27, 2013 @ 3:26 am

[...] My Life As A Mrs. [...]

Veronica Sheppard — June 1, 2013 @ 2:56 pm

These look so perfect! I’m definitely going to give these a go for the blog sometime soon :)

Haleemah — June 4, 2013 @ 9:19 am

Can’t wait to make these for my daughters graduation BBQ they look delish

Val — June 18, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

Thank you for this recipe! I made them yesterday for a belated Father’s Day bbq for hubby. They were awesome. It reheated really well today for him at work too.

I’m posting the tweaks I made to the recipe tomorrow :)

Easy Pretzel Buns :: Once A Week Cooking — June 19, 2013 @ 9:27 am

[...] I found the recipe at My Life as a Mrs and knew I’d found the winner. She had very helpful tips in her directions as well. It made [...]

bluz — July 9, 2013 @ 9:36 pm

My Mom used to make these, she came over from Germany with my dad in 1950. She called them lowegewegle, I probably hacked the spelling but it’s close. The lowege is supposedly a poisonous solution that you dip the rolls in before you bake them. We never thought of putting a burger in one, sometimes we added cold cuts. They were to die for. My oldest daughter knows how to make them, she procured some lowge from an old German guy we used to work with. No one ever got sick from the solution but it did give a little bite to the taste. Parents are long gone and I do miss Mom’s specials. She always said I’d miss it some day.

Rick — July 11, 2013 @ 12:53 am

Why not instant yeast.?
    Diners, Drive-ins and Dives are plural – not possessive.
    And it’s there, not their.
    Sorry, you are writing a blog. Writing is important.
    However, you nailed the photos. Nice job!

Jessie {Life As A Strawberry} — July 17, 2013 @ 9:48 pm

I made these to use with some chicken sandwiches for my blog and HOLY SMOKES they were fantastic. I ate three right out of the oven and almost forgot to save some for pictures for my recipe. Whoops. But seriously. This is a winner.

Everything on a Pretzel Bun! | Heaven Sent Peanut Butter — July 18, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

[...] a plain old bun. Therefore, last summer I decided to venture out and try to make my own. I found this recipe over at “My Life as a Mrs.” It is a pretty long, but easy process. Worth. It. My [...]

Laura — July 27, 2013 @ 3:38 pm

Sounds terrific, can’t wait to try them out.

Kim — August 4, 2013 @ 6:14 pm

WOW! I made these rolls today and the recipe is perfect. Thanks! The only change I made was to cook them on convection at 425. The outdise came out a little more crunchy. Family devoured them.

Black Bean Burgers on Pretzel Buns | {Re}visionary Life — August 5, 2013 @ 7:53 pm

[…] {source: My Life as a Mrs.} […]

Larry — August 10, 2013 @ 9:07 pm

Do you also use brewers sugar, maltose instead of white sugar. Have you tried baking powder with the baking soda for a home made lye dip?

Amy All Day — August 21, 2013 @ 9:37 pm

A.MAZ.ING. loved the recipe. Adapted it for the breadmachine. Meaning I put in all the liquids plus butter plus sugar, salt, then flour and yeast on top. Used 2.5 tsp instant yeast. Used the dough setting just until it looked like dough. Followed the rest to a T. Came out AWESOME. Husband said the best bread I’ve made yet. And I’ve made a lot of bread. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Nat — September 5, 2013 @ 9:53 am

These were AMAZING. I made them for myself, figuring they’d make great sandwiches to bring to work for lunch. I was 100% correct and I’m making them again this weekend since my batch just ran out.

By the way, as to some other reviewers’ questions – YES it’s freezable after baking.

I baked them all and then sliced them and froze, figuring it’d work like pre-sliced english muffins. TRUTH. If I want to eat it immediately I can pull it out of the freezer and pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds and it’s soft and warm like it just came out of the oven. If I want it for lunch I’ll just throw the frozen roll in my bag and by the time lunch comes around it’s defrosted and tastes just like a prefect pretzel, ready to slap some ham on and call it a day :)

Melissa S — September 14, 2013 @ 3:56 pm

Yea not so easy I followed the recipe and the dough stuck to the parchment paper and did not come out like they were supposed too very disappointed

Scott woodruff — October 7, 2013 @ 8:42 pm

Perhaps the rolls should be cooked on a greased sheet? Cuz mine stuck like mad! Big point to miss.

Scott woodruff — October 7, 2013 @ 8:44 pm

And they should be kneaded after the first rising.

Pretzel Rolls Recipe - takingtimeformommy.com — October 8, 2013 @ 5:56 pm

[…] Rolls From My Life as a Mrs 1 ½ cup warm water 2 1/4 tsp active yeast 2 tsp sugar 4 ½ cups flour 2 tsp salt 4 Tbls butter, […]

Eliza — October 27, 2013 @ 4:07 pm

Just moved back to the USA from Germany, where these rolls were in every bakery in the country. I am so thrilled to have found such a great/easy recipe…I was having flashbacks while eating them! Thank you!!!

Everything on a Pretzel Bun! | Heaven Sent Peanut Butter — November 2, 2013 @ 11:31 pm

[…] a plain old bun. Therefore, last summer I decided to venture out and try to make my own. I found this recipe over at “My Life as a Mrs.” It is a pretty long, but easy process. Worth. It. My […]

Burger Making Weekend | Kenny's Inner Hunger — November 4, 2013 @ 3:32 am

[…] Pretzel Bun […]

Kelly — November 26, 2013 @ 6:20 pm

Just made these, great recipe – thanks!

Nichole Van Bruggen — December 8, 2013 @ 6:18 pm

Made these tonight!!! They are AMAZING!!!! Super easy to make. I use a silpat instead of parchment paper and they come out perfect! Thanks so much for an awesome recipe!

Pretzel Rolls | but i'm hungry — January 5, 2014 @ 1:14 pm

[…] adapted from this recipe […]

Laura @ Tide & Thyme — February 19, 2014 @ 5:52 pm

Just made these tonight – wanted something special to go with the burgers I made for the first time with my meat grinder. Absolutely, positively perfect! Thanks so much for a great recipe, will be making this one again for sure. Nice to have something to switch up my regular burger buns with.

My Blog / Website» Blog Archive Salted Pretzel Rolls » My Blog / Website — February 21, 2014 @ 9:45 pm

[…] the top of each roll. Bake the rolls in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm. Source: My Life as a Mrs., originally from Tasty Kitchen « Scalloped Tomatoes Gianduja Stracciatella Gelato […]

FMITK: From My Impossibly Tiny Kitchen | Pretzel Rolls — March 3, 2014 @ 7:10 pm

[…] makes 8 large (or 16 small) rolls barely tweaked from my life as a mrs. […]

Lin C. — March 5, 2014 @ 10:28 pm

I just made these today and they are soft & lovely, thank you for an amazing recipe!

Amy — March 16, 2014 @ 10:08 pm

My husband and I have been wanting to try pretzel buns. After looking at several recipes, we tried yours and love them. We shaped half into buns for brats. Definitely making these again. Thank you!

Shawna — March 22, 2014 @ 9:45 pm

I can’t count the number of times I have made these since I decided to try your recipe.
    I am above 6000 ft and they still turn out wonderful. I also made several batches for my sister’s family in OK – wonderful again! ( and they didn’t even last 30 minutes until they were gone! )
    I do agree that the instructions are missing a few steps. A beginning baker may be very confused.
    Thanks for a very yummy pretzel roll recipe

Jalapeno Chicken Salad Bacon Club on a Homemade Pretzel Bun | Dixie Chik Cooks — April 22, 2014 @ 5:38 pm

[…] made these pretzel buns from My Life as a Mrs. a few days ago and it was SO easy, and they tasted perfect. […]

Marissa — April 29, 2014 @ 7:23 pm

I made these for our Easter picnic and they were a hit! I would recommend cutting them into 10 rolls because 8 was much big, but that’s just us.

My family loved the rolls so much that I’m making another batch as I speak.

Dark Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Bread Pudding — May 20, 2014 @ 11:32 am

[…] couldn’t find them anywhere so I made them using this recipe.  I used one full recipe, which was eight […]

Angela Dicken — May 22, 2014 @ 8:06 am

These are what I’m making for dinner tonight! I’m going have burgers grilled with green onions. Can’t wait for your burger recipes.

Sydney — May 25, 2014 @ 5:55 pm

Hey! Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe! We are going to make the dough in the KitchenAid, and instead of making it into buns, we’ll be doing homemade pizzas! I can’t wait to see how they turn out, and I’ll come back and update when they do! Thanks again for such a detailed recipe with BEAUTIFUL images, too!

Rebecca — June 13, 2014 @ 10:08 pm

These were absolutely wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing the recipe!

Pretzel buns | Shelby and Trevor's Food — June 20, 2014 @ 2:27 pm

[…] So Shelby and I wanted some pretzel buns. We went by fresh market but couldn’t find any fresh ones so we decided to make some of our own. We looked online and found a ton of recipes so we picked one and went to work. The recipe was easy to make but took a while to make with having to let the dough rise. But the wait was worth it because they came out delicious. I forgot to take any pictures while making them but here is the website we got the recipe from Click here […]

hannah — June 21, 2014 @ 11:10 am

I’ve always heard that pretzel rolls should be made with bread flour, but they do look amazing so maybe ill try it anyway.

Seattle Divorce Lawyer website — July 4, 2014 @ 4:22 am

Theses are amazingly yummy and i loved them. When i made them i wondered if i could shape them into pretzel shape and they would still be fine. Thanks!

Blackened Tilapia with Buffalo Slaw and Mango Salsa on a Pretzel Bun | Dixie Chik Cooks — July 21, 2014 @ 5:49 pm

[…] pretzels before. But this particular recipe is by far the best I’ve ever made. I found it on My Life As a Mrs., but keep in mind I changed a couple of things. I’m sure hers are delicious, but sometimes I […]

30+ Pretzel Recipes - Eclectic Momsense — August 22, 2014 @ 8:38 pm

[…] Soft Pretzel Bread Buns- Hummingbird High Soft Pretzel Rolls- Bake Your Day Salted Pretzel Buns- My Life as a Mrs. Pretzel Rolls with Beer Cheese Sauce- The Curvy Carrot Sliced Pretzel Bread- Seeded at the Table […]