Wednesday, April 18, 2012

PW Wednesdays: Mushroom Swiss Sliders

Well folks, it’s PW Wednesday time!!!! This weeks choice, Mushroom Swiss Sliders, was courtesy of Megan (Wanna be a Country Cleaver)! I have to say I was pretty pumped about her selection because mushroom & swiss is one of my all time favorite combos! FOR. REAL.

These burger bites were incredibly juicy, flavorful, & just plain freaking DELISH. I was literally eating the mushroom mixture straight from the pan… Classy, I know!

Anyways, I know some of the other girls had splatter issues with these little guys… I didn’t find them to be all that bad (Maybe it’s because I had hubs man the skillet? haha)!

I was stearing clear of any grease splatter after last time! ;)

I kept this meal nice and light by serving them up with a side of parmesan truffle tater tots (my arteries are sweating… haha).

Consensus: If you get Ree’s cookbook – you won’t want to miss these little bites of goodness!!!

Oh, and be sure to check out the other ladies’ posts:

Julie (Table for Two)

Gina (Running to the Kitchen)

Rachel (Baked by Rachel)

And of course Megan (Wanna be a Country Cleaver) <—- FIND RECIPE HERE! :)

20 Responses to “PW Wednesdays: Mushroom Swiss Sliders”

Mushroom Sliders | Baked by Rachel — April 18, 2012 @ 6:01 am

[...] out the other PW Wednesday posts: Table For Two Blog My Life As A Mrs Running To The [...]

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — April 18, 2012 @ 7:29 am

These sliders look amazing! Now your the 2nd blog post I have read today, and you have the same sliders on it as Gina. Who is this Megan Chick? Why does she have you Guys making sliders? Is this a new cult? Well, I want in!!! I’m off to check out Megans recipe and see what is in it, that bring people to the slider side!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — April 18, 2012 @ 7:31 am

Your oozing sauce is awesome!

Julie @ Table for Two — April 18, 2012 @ 7:44 am

just like rachel said, i thought the same thing! i love that you have sauce just oozing out! yum, yours turned out great! i loved this recipe and i’m glad we all ended up devouring these with ease :)

PW Wednesday’s: Mushroom Sliders with Fry Sauce » Table for Two — April 18, 2012 @ 7:51 am

[...] Tina – My Life as a Mrs. [...]

Blog is the New black — April 18, 2012 @ 8:23 am

These look awesome!

Brenda (Kookt!) — April 18, 2012 @ 8:53 am

What a great idea that a few bloggers make the same recipe! Love to see how you all got your own style and that the pictures are diffrent. I will defenitly follow the rest of the PW Wednesday serie!

Gina @ Running to the Kitchen — April 18, 2012 @ 9:08 am

I’m going to be redundant and say how amazing that sauce looks! I’m wishing I had put more on mine now than the pathetic smear on the bun! Good idea on having the hubs man the skillet btw… ;)

Rachel Cooks (formerly Not Rachael Ray) — April 18, 2012 @ 9:36 am

These look great!

Megan {Country Cleaver} — April 18, 2012 @ 9:43 am

Oh that sauce! It’s just wrapping those burgers in a big hug, I can’t take it! Burger love, it’s a beautiful thing.

Ryan @ Spicy Richmond — April 18, 2012 @ 10:08 am

You can never go wrong with a PW recipe! These look scrumptious!

Cassie — April 18, 2012 @ 12:33 pm

You just can’t beat a fried burger. Oh my yum!

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts — April 18, 2012 @ 4:00 pm

All kinds of yum going on here! LOVE mushroom and swiss together!

Stephanie — April 21, 2012 @ 10:40 am

These sliders look awesome! Especially when served with those parm truffle tots you made!

The Precious Things — April 23, 2012 @ 9:40 am

These look amazing and will be tested soon! Yum.

Shut Up & Cook — May 4, 2012 @ 12:37 am

These look AMAZING!!! Yum, hell yeah, yum.

Saw that you’re attending BlogHer Food Conference this year…it’s my first time. Have you been before?

Looking forward to a weekend with fellow foodies!

Lilly — May 23, 2012 @ 2:57 am

love your blog, made these for dinner the other night and they are fantastic!! and of course I made your fancy tater tots too………loved it all :)

Mushroom and swiss cheese sliders — October 24, 2013 @ 9:38 pm

[…] Tina – My Life as a Mrs. […]

PW Wednesday’s: Mushroom Sliders with Fry Sauce | Table for Two — February 3, 2014 @ 4:11 pm

[…] Tina – My Life as a Mrs. […]

Country Cleaver Swiss Mushroom Sliders - PW Wednesday » Country Cleaver — March 15, 2014 @ 1:37 pm

[…] from Table for Two Blog, Tina from My Life as a Mrs., Gina from Running to the Kitchen and Rachel from Baked By […]