Tuesday, July 3, 2012
4th of July Recipe Round Up
Are ya’ll ready for tomorrow?!!! I know I SURE am! Our Church is having a Rib-Off (competition for the best ribs)… and hubs and I are entered! You may have seen our practice round on Instagram! Yah, we are SERIOUS. Got our game faces on, ya’ll!
Anyhow, in case you are needing a little last minute inspiration for your Independence Day festivities, I’ve put together a little recipe round up for ya’ll:
- 4. Stovetop Mac n’ Cheese
- 5. Blood Orange Margarita
- 6. Bacon Cheddar Potato Skin Poppers
- 7. Mushroom Swiss Sliders with Fry Sauce
- 8. Bacon Jalapeno Burgers with Chipotle Mayo
For a more extensive grilling round up… check out my Memorial Day Recipe Round Up post!
In other news, my Easy Fall-off-the-bone Crockpot Ribs were featured on Fox News Magazine (insert excitement here)! If you’re not a big griller – you should try this recipe!