Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 12 Recipes of 2012

Last year I did a top 11 of 2011 post, so following in suit…

This year’s “Top 12 recipes of 2012″ according to YOU guys are (drum roll please!):

#12: Crockpot Lechon (Pulled Pork) with Cuban Mojito Sauce

#3: Jalapeno Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken with Jalapeno Ranch

Jalapeno Kettle Chip Crusted Chicken | My Life as a Mrs

#2: Easy Cheesy Hot Bean Dip

Easy Cheesy Hot Bean Dip | My Life as a Mrs

#1: Kitchen Sink Chopped Salad with Creamy Balsamic

Kitchen-Sink-cobb-salad-with-creamy-balsamic-dressing

24 Responses to “Top 12 Recipes of 2012”

Becca @ Amuse Your Bouche — December 27, 2012 @ 7:13 pm

Great selection of recipes! That parmesan garlic sauce sounds incredible!!

• Tina replied: — December 28th, 2012 @ 1:43 pm

thanks Becca!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — December 28, 2012 @ 8:55 am

I still have your post from last year in my e-mail box! I have to make the Salted Pretzel Rolls!! Great line-up fr 2012!

• Tina replied: — December 28th, 2012 @ 1:42 pm

oh those pretzel rolls are ADDICTIVE… be warned ;)

Gabrielle Juliann @ Primped in Pittsburgh — December 28, 2012 @ 9:56 am

I love your taste in food! Easily one of my favorite food bloggers. I am excited to start cooking more using your recipes :)

• Tina replied: — December 28th, 2012 @ 1:42 pm

umm you totally just made my day! THANK YOU. :)

Stefanie @ Sarcastic Cooking — December 28, 2012 @ 10:17 am

Great roundup! I make your creamy balsamic dressing all the time!!! I love it!

• Tina replied: — December 28th, 2012 @ 1:41 pm

aww glad you are enjoying it!! :)

carrian — December 28, 2012 @ 12:51 pm

agreed! These all look delicioso! How did you see your top 12? I knew how on blogger, but I’m ridiculous with wp. ;)

• Tina replied: — December 28th, 2012 @ 1:39 pm

thanks love! I’m usings wp.org (self hosted) and what I do is click:
      -> Jetpack
      -> Site Stats
      -> Summaries (it’s a blue hyperlink in the top right hand corner of the Top Posts and pages section)
      -> Year (there are different options like “all time” as well)

It should then pull up a list of your top posts in order for the year… :) hope that helps – if not text me and I’ll snap some screen shots for ya! Happy New Year! xoxo

Ashlee — December 28, 2012 @ 1:57 pm

These all look incredible!!
    Happy New Year cutie!!
    Loving your blog girl
    XO
    Ash

Cassie | Bake Your Day — December 28, 2012 @ 2:12 pm

You had a great year! Can’t wait to see where 2013 takes you!

Katie @ Blonde Ambition — December 28, 2012 @ 6:37 pm

Mmmm I don’t know how I managed to miss that vanilla vodka chai tea but it sounds divine!! These are all such fantastic recipes :) Happy new year!

angela @ another bite please — December 28, 2012 @ 10:00 pm

love your top recipes…I just pinned a few of them…and your beverages…each one looks perfect to drink!

Philo — December 30, 2012 @ 12:49 pm

My new year resolution is to cook. Yes Tina me actually cooking. With your blog I may just accomplish a New Years resolution once in my life. X

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen — December 31, 2012 @ 11:13 am

Those pretzel rolls rock my world!!

Deborah — December 31, 2012 @ 11:42 am

Is it bad that I want those ribs and I haven’t even had breakfast yet?? Happy New Year!

carrian — December 31, 2012 @ 11:53 am

oh balls, I didn’t have jetpack until halfway through december. Ok, I’ll see if I can go back into blogger. Funny how I despise blogger now that I’ve switched. I’m really growing up these days. ;)

Liz @ The Lemon Bowl — December 31, 2012 @ 12:15 pm

LOVE this round up!! I want to make that pulled pork!!! I am also intrigued by the chocolate margarita. Happy New Year!

Kim Bee — December 31, 2012 @ 12:52 pm

Tina I feel like I haven’t commented in forever. Life, meh! Every single dish looks fabulous. The pretzels must be made, they look so good. Hope you have a very Happy New Year!

Wendy @ AMFT — December 31, 2012 @ 5:02 pm

That chocolate martini is calling (ahem..screaming) my name!

katie — January 2, 2013 @ 3:30 pm

Love your round-up… especially those salted pretzel rolls!

Megan {Country Cleaver} — January 3, 2013 @ 11:47 pm

2012 was a truly YUMTASTIC year!! I can’t pick a favorite here, but pretzel rolls totally have my heart.

gina @ skinnytaste — January 7, 2013 @ 3:19 pm