Thursday, November 19, 2015
Dole New Products Review
My friends at Dole sent a massive box of new product goodies a few weeks ago (ALWAYS a fun mail day when it’s from Dole)! It was a bunch of their new products to try out:
- Bagged Chopped Pomegranate Salad Kits (Chopped pieces of nutrient-dense greens filled with wonderful fall flavors: brussels sprouts, kale, cranberries and delicious Pomegranate dressing)
- New Less Stringy Celery Hearts (boasting a milder taste, superior crunch and less-stringy texture that is preferred by consumers 9 to 1!)
- Take Aways (Incredible Salad Meals with Grains in a box that doubles as a bowl – the ultimate on the go healthy lunch!)
Okay so for starters… I loved it all BUT I have to say the Take Aways are my personal favorites out of the new product line! I’m just so super excited about these daggum Take Aways! SO… I wanted to give you all the SCOOP so you can be on the look out for them in your stores!
They are AMAZING. I love salads & these are great… layered with different flavors and textures (all of the components that make salads truly delicious). They are packed in these great boxes that double as serving bowls AND they even include a fork and a wet wipe! Literally EVERYTHING you need for a fast, healthy, and delicious lunch on the go! Dump out all the pouches… mix and DEVOUR!
They are offering 4 delectable Flavors:
- Chopped Salad Blend
- Whole-grain medley of red rice, quinoa, black beans and corn
- Dole’s Smoky Chipotle Vinaigrette
- Fire Roasted Tomato finishing salsa.
Mediterranean Feast® (Which is Vegetarian)
- Crisp DOLE® Romaine
- Ancient grain medley: wheatberries, barley, Garbanzo beans,almonds, olives, feta cheese and almonds
- Dole’s Cucumber Greek Vinaigrette
- Tomato Kalamata drizzle
- Crisp DOLE® Romaine
- Grilled chicken, Garbanzo beans, farro and sun-dried tomatoes
- Dole’s Signature Caesar Vinaigrette <—- I LOVED this vinaigrette!!! Nice and light but packed with that “Caesar flavor”.
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- DOLE® Chopped Salad Blend
- Grilled chicken, black-eyed peas, quinoa, roasted pecans and cranberries
- Dole’s Citrus Peach Vinaigrette
- Honey BBQ drizzle.
So go on out now and look out for them in stores!!! Or better yet… request them from your store’s manager and get them in faster! 🙂I’m a Dole Ambassador and this post is sponsored by Dole. However, as always, all opinions are my own.